[Noisebridge-discuss] Slow internet access at 83c

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Nov 25 18:37:27 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 08:07:10AM -0800, jim wrote:
>    who is on the network-team-posse?

There is no posse, only Zuul^H^H^H^H interested folks.  That said:  me,
jsharp, and jof have previously poked at network gear (generally with
pointy sticks).

I will see if I can dig up my Wi-Spy (cheapo 2.4 GHz spectrum analyzer)
for a site survey.  Also I'd like to look at any event counters the AP
provides -- I don't even know offhand which AP the 'noisebridge' SSID
goes through.

-andy