[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: Circuit Hacking Monday

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Nov 26 08:30:35 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 12:15:38PM -0800, Andy Isaacson wrote:
> Come on by 83c Wiese St from 6-10PM on Monday November 24 for a
> cooperative workshop on circuit hacking.
>
> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Circuit_Hacking_Monday

Circuit Hacking Monday was a fine success.  We had 4 completely brand
new people come in for their first event, and several visitors who don't
come by often showed up to hack on things.

Several people built MiniPOV kits that I donated a few months ago,
netting Noisebridge $60.  I'll order some more (and some Boarduino kits
too), though I'm going to have to come up with a sustainable model to
enable people to donate when buying kits.

I demoed the Arduino system using a Boarduino and a standalone Makefile,
which several people found useful.

We'll be doing it again next Monday!

-andy