[Noisebridge-discuss] electronics lab

jim jim at well.com
Thu Nov 27 22:07:52 UTC 2008

further tho'ts:

   i can chip in some time monday 1201 and
subsequent weekdays.

   should various electronic components be
doc'ed on the wiki? seems like maybe a
specification of staples and minimum
quantities, no expensive stuff (transformers,
power transistors, other >$5.00 or so  items).
i'd be willing to type stuff in if i know
what's usefully typed.

   i can share a few component storage
cabinets (what's a good name for plastic
frames with little drawers in them?).

   i have some various types of lumber and
nails and screws and glue....