[Noisebridge-discuss] electronics lab

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Nov 28 07:51:04 UTC 2008

jim wrote:
 >    upstairs there is an as-yet unused space
 > at the very south end. it seems perfect for

Hey sleep pod people, get yourselves in gear or your space may be taken
over by electronics!

What do you all think:

1. is the area better used for electronics?
2. did we actually have consensus in favor of the napping pods?
3. if so, since nothing has happened in that regard for a while, shall
we reopen the discussion of what to do with that area?

I seem to remember a consensus that napping pods would go forward but I
can't find a decision recorded in the meeting notes so perhaps I am
remembering wrong.  The notes that reference it are here:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2008_10_14
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2008_10_21
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2008_10_28

which all say, more discussion.  The next week's notes aren't up yet
(David you're in process here, right?) but no agendas since then mention it.

Rachel