[Noisebridge-discuss] Timelapse of the 83c space cleanup and meeting

Ed Hunsinger edrabbit at edrabbit.com
Wed Oct 1 20:44:44 UTC 2008

I put up the compiled timelapse of yesterday.  You can find it at
http://www.vimeo.com/1857368 (and download the 150+meg xvid video
source)  I grabbed a frame every 2 seconds and then played it back at
30 frames per second, compressing about 7 hours into just under 7
minutes.  It's not perfect since this version is just raw footage,
including camera moves, but I think it's interesting to watch how many
times we mopped that one side of the room.  If anyone wants to take
the sources and play around with them, feel free.  The actual
snapshots (12,011 jpgs in a zip) are up at
http://www.edrabbit.com/noisebridge to compile as you wish.

-Ed