[Noisebridge-discuss] car battery to borrow

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 20:14:02 UTC 2008

Does anyone have a 12v car battery (or other large capacity 12v battery) I could borrow for Sunday?  I'll be using it to power a Dream Machine in my tent at the Castro Street Fair (this Sunday, at The Wonderful World of Wonderment, on 18th, just East of Castro St.).  I'll have a tent full of people tripping out to Brain Machines, with the Dream Machine in the center (see attached).

I have a power inverter, but need the battery to power the turntable and lightbulb.  Please lemme know if you have a good idea of where to get a battery (to borrow for the day, or to buy for not too much money).

Thanks,
Mitch.