[Noisebridge-discuss] darkroom at the noisebridge space

Audrey Penven audrey at lostinthenoise.net
Fri Oct 3 09:16:14 UTC 2008

Hi everyone!

I'm working on plans to build a black and white darkroom in the space
under the stairs.  I updated the wiki with information about it
(https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Darkroom).  A complete darkroom
set was donated to Noisebridge, so the darkroom should be ready to use
fairly soon.  I plan on bringing a bunch of black and white paper for
anyone to use (it's possibly expired, but probably fine for learning
and experimenting).

It will be awesome to have a place to print and to teach others about
photography.  I would like to teach photography workshops (shooting,
film development, printing....) as well as offer darkroom help
whenever I'm around.  In conversation, a few people have expressed
interest in darkroom work and in photography in general.  Anyone who
is interested, please reply to this email so I can get a sense of how
many people would want to attend a workshop or just make use of the
space.

- Audrey