[Noisebridge-discuss] Donation request: typesetter's cabinet

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Oct 3 17:40:42 UTC 2008

This feels a little grandiose, but the idea is *so* *cool* I just can't
pass up the opportunity...

slee and I stopped at X-21 yesterday for inspiration.  The best thing we
saw there was a typesetter's cabinet somewhat like this one:

http://www.modern50.com/furniture/hamilton-typesetters-cabinet/

except in steel.  Each drawer is partitioned into ~80 small
compartments.

This would be PERFECT for Noisebridge storage -- components, doohickeys,
doodads, and so on.  The drawers slide easily on their rails with no
binding, and the trays come out entirely.

Unfortunately I can't afford to donate another $1800 to the cause right
now.

Can anyone find one cheaper, or (gasp) is anyone willing to purchase
this for Noisebridge?

Thanks,
-andy