[Noisebridge-discuss] labeling first pass this afternoon

Shannon Clark shannon.clark at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 21:23:00 UTC 2008

I'm going to be stopping by with a labelmaker this afternoon after I get off
a business call (probably will be at the space around 4, assuming someone
with a key is there).

I figure I can label the ethernet & outlets (to replace the adhoc labeling
already there) Is there anything else which I should plan on labeling as
well?

Also I have an unused HP Color Inkjet printer, would it be useful to bring
it by the space? This isn't anything fancy, I won it at a trade show and
have never opened it, so I assume it has only the starter kits in terms of
inks. I haven't used it because both I don't print a lot and I prefer to use
laser printers vs the far more costly and frequently replaced inkjets. That
sait, a color inkjet might be a starting point for experimenting with
digital to analog photography if this can print to transparencies.

While I'm heading over to the space is there anything else I can bring or
pick up on the way that would be helpful for the build crew this weekend?
(i.e. should I pick up paper towels or toilet paper?)

Shannon