[Noisebridge-discuss] Stuff that happened today

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sat Oct 4 07:39:29 UTC 2008

There's a hideous but very comfy sofa upstairs.  Shannon (red hair) and
Steen have made major progress in building tables out of the lumber that
Shannon and Andy purchased earlier today.  Shannon sez, don't try to use
the tables yet as the tops aren't screwed on.  Shannon (curly hair) has
done a bunch of labeling of things.  Meredith brought some chemistry
glassware and assigned a cabinet to it.  Jay & Jonathan looked into the
AP sent by Luiz and determined it could support 7 (8?) distinct networks
each with a different configuration.

Other people have done other things that I don't know about (someone
installed a fire extinguisher but I don't know who).

Whoop!

Tomorrow, Saturday, I'll be in the space from 1PM until 10PM.

Rachel