[Noisebridge-discuss] oh god not more furniture

Meredith L. Patterson mlp at thesmartpolitenerd.com
Fri Oct 10 19:40:38 UTC 2008

A friend of mine writes:

"My office has a spare desk. It's one of those
goes-in-the-corner-of-a-cube desks,which takes up two sides of said cube
and offers about eight feet of linear surface. It's made of grey formica
and it's currently in pieces - a pickup truck or station wagon and two
sturdy folks could take it away, easily.

Bossman wants the desk gone but would very much prefer that it go to a
local school, school district office or library. If none 'em ask for it,
then next dibs goes to a registered non-profit and we're not too fusshed
which. We're not getting a write-off, he just wants it to go to someone
who, y'know, couldn't afford a $500 desk assembly, usually.

If your/your kid's school or library could do with it, let me know. It's
definitely one of those you take care of picking it up and hauling it
away dealios."

Do we have any need for a corner desk?

--mlp