[Noisebridge-discuss] membership team

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Oct 15 22:57:16 UTC 2008

At last night's meeting I began forming a team to create a membership
duties & privileges proposal.  The membership team will think through as
much as we can of what Noisebridge members must, should, should not,
must not do (personally I want to keep this list as small as possible)
and come up with a draft doc that we'll then present to the full
membership for feedback.

If you're interested in actually working this through, sign up on the wiki:

https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Membership_Team

In a few days we can set up a time to meet & start discussing.

Rachel