[Noisebridge-discuss] [planning] NoiseBridge Halloween Open House

Greg Albrecht gregoryba at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 00:32:59 UTC 2008

As discussed at last night's meeting (were you there? why not? you
never call, you never write. we worry.) we have formed the PPPC
(People's Party Planning Committee). Our first task? To discuss the
upcoming Halloween Open House. If you're interested in helping* plan
the Open House, have some feedback & ideas for the Open House, or just
want to bitch-moan-gripe-and-complain, please visit out the wiki page:

https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Halloween_Open_House

* If you want to help, please sign up on the Talk: page. Make sure to
let the group know when you'd be available to meet, in person, to
discuss the event.

-g

--
Greg Albrecht (gregoryba at gmail.com)