[Noisebridge-discuss] Happy Hacker, happy hour at 83c.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Oct 17 20:30:23 UTC 2008

Hello and welcome to another edition of Fuck You Friday! About 4.5
more hours and I no longer have to a productive, professional, unique
flower. Anyone else feel like they're just done with the week? If so
drop on by 83c tonight for social interactions, drinks, and hacking!

I'm planning on buying a couple paks of beer, If you feel like being a
sugar daddy, bring some something along too. :D

--
Rubin Abdi
Rubin at Starset.net