[Noisebridge-discuss] attempt at shelf organization

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sat Oct 18 01:46:29 UTC 2008

I got some labels and labelled all the shelves by the kitchen either
"SHARED" (on the left) or "HACK" (on the right).  I chose those shelves
because there were fewest things on them, and it was completely clear as
to their categorization.

I propose that we each pick a shelf and label it with our name.  If we
have a bin to put on the shelf, great; if not, then not.  (Bins
encouraged for tidiness.)

If you brought something that's for general use, put it on the
appropriate shelf.  If it's your thing, consolidate into one shelf and
put your name on it.  There are the following shelf availabilities, not
counting the SHARED & HACK ones:

downstairs
approx. 12" x 36":  30
approx. 12" x 45":  12
approx. 24" x 36":  6

upstairs
approx. 12" x 36":  28

I think that will hold us for a while!

Labels are on top of the microwave.  I left a Sharpie with them but
there's lots of pens around.

Relatedly, I moved some obvious tool items into the shop.

Rachel