[Noisebridge-discuss] Evacuate the space by Friday night!

Mikael Vejdemo Johansson mik at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 29 04:23:38 UTC 2008

Just a reminder for those who didn't catch today's meeting. By Friday,
there's the Halloween Open House, and we will not be able to guarantee
any stuff in the space during the Open House.

Please, everyone, search your souls, and if you're worried about
anything you have in the space, please take it home by Thursday night.
If you don't, we won't be able to keep track of your stuff during the
Open House.

Mikael Vejdemo Johansson, Dr.rer.nat
Postdoctoral researcher mik at math.stanford.edu