[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: Draft Finance Policy

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Wed Oct 1 09:07:08 UTC 2008

jim wrote:
> Okay, it's on the wiki (including my rejoinders):
> https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/FinancialPolicy
>
> note that original headings are bolded, original
> text is Italic, Jake's and my comments are in
> normal font.

Hi Jim,

Lets discuss via the talk page for that wiki page. I've re-edited the
page to be inline with what most of the community seems to have agree
upon over the last while. I've also removed all things unrelated to
money. Andy and David reviewed it and made some changes as well.

Also, please (everyone) login when you're editing as it helps keep the
mailinglist discussion/wiki discussion coherent. Thanks!

Best,
Jake