[Noisebridge-discuss] a bit csonfused

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 1 17:25:42 UTC 2008

daniela Steinsapir wrote:
>  hello
>
>  I am kind of confused about the keys and access, did I read that anyone can
> have a key? or should I contact one of the board  members to visit the
> space?

Anyone can have a key. Just make a duplicate at the hardware store by
working with someone who has a key. Initially, all the board members
have keys but no one else does.

Until you get your own key, you will need to contact someone who has a
key to get into the space. We will have an office phone soon, thanks to
Asheesh, we are also talking about calendar options. Please note that
the door can only be deadbolted with a key. Therefore, everyone needs to
leave when the last key holder leaves so we can lock up the space.

-David Molnar