[Noisebridge-discuss] I'll be at the space tomorrow from 4 until 10-ish

jim jim at well.com
Thu Oct 2 20:20:39 UTC 2008

   last night i labelled all receptacles (that i
could find) to show the circuit breaker switches
that control them.
   a record is reflected in a new "electrical map"
page linked in the infrastructure section.

   i have scribbles on paper that show the walls
and have circuit breaker numbers for all
receptacles.
   i really like ASCII format and pretty much
avoid all other formats, so it will take me some
time to get around to creating a jpeg or png file
that depicts the map.