[Noisebridge-discuss] 83c network up and running

Lamont Lucas lamont at cluepon.com
Thu Oct 2 22:53:35 UTC 2008

I'm looking at my office's linksys WRT54gl wireless router, and the back
is clearly marked with a negative sign linking to the outer shielding
and the positive sign pointing to the enclosed center dot.

I don't mean to argue, I just want to save someone the trouble of
bringing the wrong wall wart.

(oh, and the one I'm looking at is 1 amp, 12 volts)