[Noisebridge-discuss] darkroom at the noisebridge space

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Fri Oct 3 16:34:17 UTC 2008

Yes, a darkroom would help with making photo resist circuit boards and
silkscreens. They require between 10-30 minutes of exposure. I've always
used a transparency mask atop the medium, but you could probably expose
them in greater detail with a photo enlarger. We'd have to play around
with exposure times.
--D