[Noisebridge-discuss] darkroom at the noisebridge space

Aleksandr Milewski n6mod at milewski.org
Fri Oct 3 16:38:46 UTC 2008

Shannon Clark wrote:

> 1. How hard would it be to figure out a way to print from digital
> photos? (I suspect the answer here is "fairly" - but it might be a
> really nifty project to figure out how to do something) all of my
> photography in recent years has been digital.

De-lurking here...

I have made photogravure-like prints from digital images. This was a
weekend course at SFCB. We printed negatives on transparency film on an
Epson inkjet and then exposed the plates from that.

These negatives were *very* thin by conventional darkroom standards, but
I suspect that a similar process could be made to work for contact
prints from digital images.

-Zandr