[Noisebridge-discuss] articles of incorporation submitted today

Asheesh Laroia noisebridge at asheesh.org
Sat Oct 4 00:51:56 UTC 2008

Fixing a typo:

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> I'm not someone who knows David well, and I didn't take this as
> "insinuating."

I'm not someone who knows *Noah* well, and I didn't take this as
"insinuating."

> So for me, that sentence in David's mail made me like him more.

So for me, that sentence in Noah's mail made me like him more.

-- Asheesh.

P.S. There's a phone (info on wiki).

P.P.S. Clearly I shouldn't be allowed to type emails when hungry, sleepy,
and having just woken up from a nap where I dreamed I casually pulled my
two front teeth out of my mouth.

--
Try to get all of your posthumous medals in advance.