[Noisebridge-discuss] carpet upstairs and allergies

jim jim at well.com
Sat Oct 4 16:04:12 UTC 2008

   consider replacing the carpet with linoleum.
carpet always gets impossible-to-clean-filthy
and often has a lot of electrostatic charge.
   linoleum is tricky in that the sub-flooring
has to be perfectly smooth and also putting the
big sheets down flat and properly aligned is a
cumbersome job.
   easy to clean, tho'.