[Noisebridge-discuss] 25C3 Travel Plans! (Submit talks, etc!)

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Sat Oct 4 19:46:47 UTC 2008

Jens Ohlig wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like you to have a look at this blog post:
> http://events.ccc.de/2008/10/03/25c3-this-is-your-last-chance/

Thanks for reminding us Jens!

I've submitted one talk so far (I think you actually put me on another
event of some sort?) and I'm possibly going to submit another before Sunday.

If people are unable to afford to get to Berlin, it should not stop them
from submitting a talk. It's possible (it has been in the past) that a
travel stipend will be awarded.

If anyone in Noisebridge is planning or thinking of going, we should
make a group plan of some sort. This will be helpful for people looking
to share a place to stay, finding transportation to the congress,
starting German study groups, etc-

I'm going to have an apartment from Dec 25th -> Jan 2nd. I think there
are a few other apartments in Berlin near the BCC that we can rent out.

There's some talk about a group of hackers taking a train to Amsterdam
for New Years Eve.

(Berlin on New Years is probably the best place in Europe as long as you
don't walk across the entire city only to find yourself in a weird rave.)

Lets start this thread and start planning:
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/25c3

Best,
Jake