[Noisebridge-discuss] paypal email

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Oct 6 16:28:07 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 08:43:21AM -0700, daniela Steinsapir wrote:
>  what is the paypal email to make the donations?

AFAIK we need a bank account before we can open a "Noisebridge" Paypal
account, and we need a TIN before we can open a bank account, and we
need our California Corp papers before we can get a TIN, and we are
scheduled to do the Corp papers on Thursday 2008-10-09.

However, if you're willing to make a donation to an individual, I
believe Mitch can take paypal.  ... Mitch?

-andy