[Noisebridge-discuss] electrical upgrade info on wiki

Shannon Clark shannon.clark at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:56:05 UTC 2008

We might also want to add a small drinks fridge upstairs for the chill space
(especially since the current fridge is rather small) and I'd assume many
folks may work on the couch and other seating in the chill area and want to
plug in their laptops while they do so (I know that's probably how I'd be
working often) so one other small factor to keep in mind.

It also just occurred to me - especially for the electronics benches will we
want task lighting? I'd imagine that have a well illuminated work area could
only be a good thing - though there should be options that won't be huge
power drains - just more of a question about #'s of plugs.

Shannon