[Noisebridge-discuss] Linux Sys Admin job

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Oct 10 19:01:14 UTC 2008

I second Ed. At our last meeting, David M stated something about
having starving hacker members be part of the group. I'd like it if
none of our members were starving.

Marc, do you have some pressing points as to why it would be better
for the last to have a job postings ban, over you simply creating a
mail filter/rule on you end?

Thanks.

--
Rubin Abdi