[Noisebridge-discuss] introducing Ben Rosengart

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Oct 14 01:40:49 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 01:00:04PM -0700, Ben Rosengart wrote:
> On Oct 13, 2008, at 12:48 PM, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> >Hi Ben, welcome.  If you haven't already, come on down to 83C Wiese
> >and hang out.  Particularly, show up Tuesday evenings at 8, when we
> >have our general meeting, to meet lots of other Noisebridgers.
>
> I haven't yet.  I should be able to make it tomorrow.  Is there
> anything I should, or could, bring?

Come on by Tuesday afternoon, 83c should be open from 3PM.  (Might want
to check on IRC before heading down.)  If you can bring a folding chair
or 5-wheel office chair to donate, fantastic!  Also, any interesting
electronics tools you feel like donating; today we discussed the need
for a SMT rework soldering station.

-andy