[Noisebridge-discuss] membership team

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Oct 17 22:32:55 UTC 2008

We have 5 people signed up on the wiki as of now:
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Membership_Team

That seems like enough to get started with.  Skory, Jake, Turkshead,
Mark, when would be a good time to meet?  I can do most any time over
the weekend, Mon night, Tues before the meeting, prolly next Thurs or
Fri but would prefer to get started sooner than that!

Anyone else who wants in on this but has not signed up on the wiki,
please do so and/or just come to the meeting when we figure out when it is.

Rachel