[Noisebridge-discuss] General Meeting Notes 7 October 2008 --JimComments

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sat Oct 18 18:11:30 UTC 2008

Andy Isaacson writes:

> On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 06:33:58PM -0700, jim wrote:
> > okay, but how to get money to pay for
> > the electrical stuff?
>
> Jake and I are discussing this right now.  How about the following --
>
> Purchase the supplies.  (Alternatively I can purchase them, but I'm
> out of town after noon Thursday.)
>
> Submit a receipt to Mitch (or Jake) and get reimbursed out of
> Noisebridge monies.

One of the results of the safety meeting on Thursday was that we'd
like to buy a few things right away (3? more fire extinguishers,
a couple of signs, and some flashlights).  We don't seem to have a
budgeting process so I don't know how we can figure out if we can
spend Noisebridge money on this in the same way as above.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Wol dir, werlt, daz du bist
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | also freudenriche!