[Noisebridge-discuss] Software that monitor images in real time

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Oct 21 18:18:22 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:50:48AM -0700, daniela Steinsapir wrote:
>  Thanks, you mean source like a  webcam? yes, from a webcam.
>
>  Have you used one of those applications before?

Daniela,

This is precisely the sort of thing people would love to help with at
Noisebridge!  I'd be delighted to help you write a shell script using
wget to automate this process.

But, I'd prefer not to do it on the -discuss mailing list. :)

Come on by 83c early tonight with a laptop (mac preferably) and we can
work on it?  I'll be at 83c from approximately 5.

-andy