[Noisebridge-discuss] parts store?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:02:45 UTC 2008

Al Lasher's is the only place I know of that has any parts.  I wish there were a place.  Once Noisebridge gets going I hope we'll have a large number of parts drawers.  Until then, Jameco is down in Belmont, and Caltrain isn't all that far away.  Also, shipping from Jameco is pretty cheap, and  only takes 1 day.

Best,
Mitch.