[Noisebridge-discuss] Help sorting out the networking situation at 83C Wiese

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sat Sep 27 06:28:29 UTC 2008

Someone on the list, probably many someones, knows how to evaluate
network cabling (is it cat5, is it all functional, is the patch panel /
breakout board adequate & functional, anything else I as a non-expert
haven't thought of).  We need to know if the existing cables are
sufficient to our purposes prior to signing the lease, so we know what
kind of addendum to add.

Does anyone with this ability have time and energy to come to the space
sometime on Monday and do this work?  I believe I recall there being 11
drops around the place, and one patch panel.  Don't yet know what time
Monday.  Surely it can't take more than an hour or so...

If you have the time, ability & equipment, speak up!

Rachel