[Noisebridge-discuss] Payphone?

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Tue Sep 30 01:08:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

Does anyone have a payphone body (with or without guts) that we can hack
into a useful (possibly voip) phone? It would be nice if we had a phone
in the space to make and to receive calls. Sadly we don't quite have
room for an entire British phone booth.

However, before I go out and acquire either a payphone or said giant red
booth, does anyone have a payphone they'd like to bring to the space at
some point?

We will probably not have a normal physical line in the space for a week
or more. Still, I imagine it would be nice to have some kind of
telephonic device...

Best,
Jake