[Noisebridge-discuss] Bike parking at the space

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Sep 30 23:01:51 UTC 2008

Hello all. Was planning on dropping by the meeting and help out. I
just pinged folks in the channel about bike parking in/around the
space. It sounds like there's some room inside that could hold bikes.
There was also a mention of someone talking about installing hooks so
bikes can hang off of the walls.

Does anyone have a plan for this? If not I don't mind running to Cole
Hardware before heading over for hooks, but I need to know how much
room there is for bikes mounted on the walls vertically, like the
photo linked at the end of this email, so I can grab a fair number of
hooks. If no one is bringing a drill, I also wouldn't mind (though
much rather not) ride home and grab the one I have.

http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/leonardo-bike-hook.jpg

--
Rubin Abdi
Rubin at Starset.net