[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting tonight (9/2) ?

Scott Murray shm at alignedleft.com
Tue Sep 2 18:29:09 UTC 2008

I can't make a meeting tonight, but would definitely like to meet next
week and say hi to folks in-person before the workshop on the 13th.

I have 6 people RSVPed for the workshop, plus myself and Rachel (who's
hosting).  I figured I'd post it on processing.org next.  Do I have
the ability  to post to the NoiseBridge announce list?  If not, maybe
someone else could do that.  (If people do start forwarding
announcements of the workshop, please remove my email address — I'm
trying to avoid the spam lists.)

Oh, and I definitely want to do additional workshops after this one.

	Scott