[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting tomorrow

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Sep 9 01:00:33 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 03:59:16PM -0700, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> Anyone interested in meeting at a new coffee place on Valencia,
> Fourbarrel Coffee, between 13th & 14th?  Not quite as close to the BART
> station as Muddy's but not far.  And it looks clean and pleasant.  Just
> opened so maybe not crowded yet ;)

Alas, Fourbarrel lacks wifi (that's their schtick), and I believe they
close early, like 9.

Their coffee is *fantastic* and it's a great place to go (gasp) read a
book or a newspaper, but I dunno about a noisebridge meeting. :)

(Also, I won't be able to make it this week as I have a prior
commitment.)

-andy