[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting this week?

mindwarp at sdf.lonestar.org mindwarp at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Sep 16 05:25:18 UTC 2008

Hi all, just a quick one to say I didn't totally disappear without a
trace. Well, I did, but not permanently. School has started and things are
kinda crazy; also, on Tuesdays I am typically on campus 'til relatively
late.

For this reason SF meetings are too complicated to make, but I'll still
try to show up when Noisebridge meets in Berkeley. If nothing else, I am
still very interested in that soldering workshop, if there turns out to be
any way to fit it into my schedule.

Anyway, have a good meeting and hopefully see you sometime soon.

~mw