[Noisebridge-discuss] Missing meeting tonight

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Sep 16 23:29:20 UTC 2008

I did start a wiki page on the Processing workshop results:
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Processing_Workshop_Report

I'll be at Muddy's tonight, see (some of) you then.  I might be doing
some Processing programming... It's a super cool language and Scott's
workshop was an excellent introduction.  Hope you feel better soon, Scott.

Rachel