[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting tuesday?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 09:08:01 UTC 2008

There's also a SF-Micro meeting Tuesday night at 23rd St & Florida St. in San Francisco at 7pm (Carl's place).  If we choose a spot close to there for the Noisebridge meeting, then folks (such as myself) could catch the beginning of it, and then make the Noisebridge meeting, too.  (Everyone is welcome to check out the SF-Micro meeting.)

How about the Atlas Cafe?  It's at 20th and Florida:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=atlas+cafe+san+francisco&fb=1&cid=0,0,2313596898766399996&ll=37.76125,-122.41117&spn=0.007803,0.013819&z=16

Johannes, a German hacker, will be joining us.  He arrived today from Germany to be an intern with me over the next 3 months.

Mitch.