[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting tuesday?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Sep 22 18:25:36 UTC 2008

I support meeting at Atlas tomorrow.  It's a bit of a walk from BART but
hey, that's good for you, right?  SF Microcontrollers meetings are
always fascinating and Carl's got a ton of amazing electronic art
machines at his place.  I expect, once Noisebridge is fully formalized,
to get a lot of new members out of SFMicro.  Also it's a group you
should know about if you don't already: join the mailing list at
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/SFmicrocontrollers/

Rachel