[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: [Noisebridge-announce] We (probably) have a home (!)

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Sep 26 17:43:17 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 03:53:40AM -0700, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> In short, tomorrow we'll be meeting with the landlord to see the space
> with everyone present. It's very likely that we'll be writing a check
> for the deposit on the spot.
>
> If you're interested in Noisebridge having a space, it's a good time to
> show up and it's certainly a great time to bring your checkbook. :-)
>
> The meeting is at 13:00. The address is 83C Wiese Street (between
> Valencia and Mission just north of 16th street).

Thanks for announcing, Jake.

People should be aware that this space is still undergoing some work,
and in particular the landlord said they're re-tiling parts of the
ground floor today and this weekend.  So, we may have to work around
their workers and possibly limit the amount of time we spend in the
space.

Everybody is welcome to come by, I just don't want people to be
disappointed that we can't stick around and have a movein party this
afternoon. :)

-andy