[Noisebridge-discuss] We put down a deposit on 83C Wiese

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Sep 26 22:07:33 UTC 2008

The next step has been taken.  If you are one of the estimated 3
Noisebridge people who weren't able to come look at the space today,
there is every chance you'll be able to see it at our weekly meeting
next Tuesday.  We gave the landlord a check for the deposit, in order
for her to hold it for us, and we expect to sign the lease and receive
the key on Monday.

I'll be sending out the lease agreement to the discuss list in an hour
or two in case anyone is interested in reading it.  Jake, Andy, myself
are known to have read it and are satisfied (with one caveat about floor
damage that the landlord has committed to fixing before the lease term
begins on October 1).

Yippee!

Rachel