[Noisebridge-discuss] lease text

jim jim at well.com
Sat Sep 27 16:01:21 UTC 2008

   thank you, thank you for using RTF!

   it seems strange that the premise address and
description isn't specified. other than that, terms
seem okay.
   what is Noisebridge from a legal point of view?
not a corporation yet, it seems from the wiki and
email history. and not a sole proprietorship or
other formal organization. it may be that jacob,
as signer, is the default holding-the-bag person
in case of funding disaster. if so, how to cover
him/us better?
   wiki (could stand a bit of updating, yes?)
shows money policy as spend it all. i think one
update would be to specify some kind of holding
tank amount to be held for emergencies ("don't
spend it all right away").