[Noisebridge-discuss] lease text

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sun Sep 28 00:52:38 UTC 2008

The premise address is in the title of the lease.  As you may have
noticed, it's not exactly a super-detailed nail-down-every-little-thing
kind of document.

The landlord understands that we are not yet registered as a
corporation, and is willing to re-sign the lease once we are.  So Jake
is only holding the bag for a short time and (IIRC) he's OK with that.