[Noisebridge-discuss] Insurance app questions about the space

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Sep 28 08:31:18 UTC 2008

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 01:30:30PM -0700, David Molnar wrote:
> 1) The exterior walls, are they frame, masonry, brick veneer,
> non-combustible, masonry non-combustible, or fire resistive?

Wood frame.

> 2) The roof and floor, are they combustible or non-combustible?

Floor is non-combustible.  Roof is wood frame.

> 3) Is the building sprinklered?
> 4) Is the fire alarm local, central station, or none?
> 5) Is the burglar alarm local, central station, or none?

I don't know those three.  I fear the answers are "no, none, none".

> 6) Is the building less than 5 mines from a fire station?

Yes.  Assuming that said "minutes".

> 7) Is the building less than 1000 feet from a fire hydrant?

Yes.

> 8) Is the building within 1000 feet of a commercially navigable body of
> water? (my guess is NO)

Well, does Mission Creek count?
http://www.mccullagh.org/photo/1ds-15/mission-creek-armory

> 9) Is the building over 25 years old? If so, what was the last year each
> of these was replaced or inspected:

I believe the answer is No, but we should ask the landlord.

-andy