cleaning supplies needed (was Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] cleaning noisebridge)

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Sep 29 23:19:35 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 03:56:15PM -0700, Andy Isaacson wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 02:22:54PM -0700, Ben Henry wrote:
> > Congratulations guys!  I can't wait to check it out.  When are you
> > cleaning tomorrow (time)?
>
> There will be people at the space Tuesday afternoon I suspect.  If you
> want to make sure, call me on 415-509-3112.

I'll be bringing a dishwasher back up from San Jose arriving around
3:00, so there will definitely be people at the space at that time. :)
And, I'd appreciate a hand in SF-- I have the SJ end covered thanks to
Alex.

The cleaning supplies we need include
* TSP for cleaning the walls
* brooms! dustpans!
* mops and mop buckets
* floor cleaners for tile
* Magic Eraser or other wall-cleaning supplies
* buckets, rags, sponges, rubber gloves
* a carpet cleaner (steam cleaner or equivalent)
* window squeegee (on long handle if possible)
* windex, Simple Green

-andy