[Noisebridge-discuss] Synergy, invitation to

daniela Steinsapir danielast at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:05:39 UTC 2009

 Dear NoiseBridge folks,

 As some of you already know I am working on a parabolic flight art project
called “Synergy” a project  to be done with Zero Gravity Arts Consortium.

  For this I would like to invite you to collaborate with me by answering a
few questions.  The small questionnaire is attached to the email. Please
email it back to me when you are done.  Please note that some of the
questions are about your own experience and some of the questions are about
your perspective or point of view on the subject matter.

If you can include your age, gender (whatever that is), nationality that
would be very helpful too. When the project is finalized all the names of
the people that collaborated will be included on the credits. If for any
reason you would prefer to be anonymous that is fine too.

Thanks for helping out!

Daniela

--
www.danielast.com