[Noisebridge-discuss] Subscribing moderated lists to noisebridge lists.. Sucks...

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Wed Apr 22 03:30:23 UTC 2009

Is there a policy about this? Should there be?

It kindof sucks to get bounce messages from a list that I'm not
subscribed to when I post to a list that I am subscribed to..

Your mail to 'SWARM' with the subject

    Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] I don't know Macs and this one needs
help!

The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel